Guidance for recent applicants with no band
Your current application on Sutton Homechoice website will need to be submitted again on this website.
We have been unable to assess your previous application prior to the new system being launched.
If you have been provided with a Homechoice login reference, this will not be needed.
To join the Housing Register, you will need to:
- Create a new customer account
- Re-register your application
This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
Your original application date and therefore your priority date will not change - this will be manually applied to your account once we have assessed your new application.
If you do not re-register before Friday, 30 June 2023 or make contact regarding difficulty accessing the new system, you will not have an active account and no further contact will be made.
You can get help to complete your online housing register application if you:
- Do not have access to a device like a laptop or a smartphone
- Do not feel confident using a computer or mobile device
- Do not have internet access
Help and support available:
- PC and internet access is available at Sutton libraries or Civic Offices
- Advice and support is available from togetherforsutton.org.uk
- Support for current Sutton Housing Partnership tenants 55+ from Sutton Connect
- Support for people 50+ from AGE UK Sutton Community Support Team
- Face-to-face support, if eligible and by appointment at Encompass Drop-in Sessions (details available soon)