A new and easier way to register for social housing in Sutton
You cannot log into this website with your current Sutton Homechoice login details.
Please create a new account.
Application processing times
Applications to the Housing Register currently take about 12 weeks to process
- If you have applied in the last 12 weeks, please do not contact us for an update on your application status
- We will inform you when your application has been assessed
You can use this website to:
- Create your new Encompass Homechoice Account
- Re-register an existing or create a brand new housing register application
- View and bid for properties (from April 3rd 2023)
Current active applicants
- Keep your current band and priority date by creating a new account then resubmitting your application, entering your existing Sutton Homechoice Login Reference
- If you do not re-register your application, you will not be able to bid for properties from April 1st 2023.
- If you have forgotten your Sutton Homechoice Login Reference click here
- View more guidance here
Current social housing wait times (years)
|1 bed general||1 bed sheltered||2 bed||3 bed||4+ bed|
|Band C (inc. C+)||20||1||20||20||20|
Applicants with suspended applications
You will be invited to re-register your application when you become eligible again.
- Homelessness via Sutton Council
- Housing association via Sutton Council
- Local authority housing explained via Sutton Council
- Private sector renting via Sutton Council
To update your details and see suitable properties.
You cannot use your Sutton Homechoice login details here.
Apply for housing
If you have not used this website before, click below to get started